Visit Phoenix and experience outdoor adventure, high culture, and relaxing resorts. Discover hotels, restaurants, events, and things to do in Phoenix.
- How much is the total cumulative hotel tax? 12.57%
- How much is the F&B tax? 8.6%
- How much is the average F&B gratuity? 22%
- How many miles from the airport to downtown? 4 Miles
- Is there public transportation, such as a bus or subway available?
Phoenix Sky Train, Valley Metro Light Rail, taxis, ride share, car rentals, limousines
- How much does the public transportation cost?
Can vary anywhere from $2- $20
- What is the shuttle bus fare from the airport to downtown? $2- $6.50
- What is the taxi fare from airport to downtown? $19
- How many daily flights out of airport?
More than 1,200 aircraft arrive and depart from Phoenix Sky Harbor.
- Is the airport a hub for any carrier?
Southwest and American Airlines
- What are the major carriers serving airport?
Advanced Air, Air Canada, Alaska Airlines, Allegiant, American Airlines, Boutique Air, British Airways, Condor Airlines, Contour Airlines, Delta, Denver Air Connection, Frontier, Hawaiian, JetBlue, JSX, Southwest, Spirit, Sun Country, United, Volaris, West Jet
- How many committable hotel rooms downtown on peak night? 3,543
- How many committable hotel rooms downtown on peak within walking distance to convention center? 3,493
- How many headquarter hotel properties? 3
- How many rooms available on peak night at the largest headquarter property?
- How many total gross square feet of exhibit space at Convention Center?
900,000 square feet of meeting and exhibit space
- How much of this exhibit space is contiguous? 312,000
- How many total gross square feet of meeting space is available at the Convention center? 128,000
- How many meeting rooms does the convention center have?
99 meeting/ breakout rooms
- How big is the largest meeting room? 4,500
- How many ballrooms does the convention center have? 3 Ballrooms
- How big is the largest ballroom? PCC North Building- 45,600 sf ballroom
- When was the last renovation or expansion?
Expansion in 2008 with West and North Buildings
- When is a future renovation/expansion scheduled? N/A
- Is there free Wi-Fi at the convention center? No
- Is there an exclusive in-house Electrical provider? Commonwealth
- Is there an exclusive in-house AV provider?
AV – No. Wifi – Yes – SmartCity
- Is there an exclusive in-house decorator? No
- Is there an exclusive in house caterer? Aventura
- Is the convention center a union property? We are a NON-UNION FACILITY!
- If union property, can you provide estimated pricing list? N/A
- Here are a list of labor unions with whom planners will be required to work at the convention center: N/A
OFF SITE VENUES
- How many off site venues within walking distance can host up to 2,000 people? Chase Field, Footprint Arena, The Duce, AZ Science Center, Pemberton
- How many off site venues within a ten-minute bus transfer can host up to 2,000 people?
1-AZ Heritage Center
2-More than 10 min away: Scottsdale Private Event Center, Corona Ranch
- How many restaurants are within walking distance of the convention center? 55
- Can you list local attractions and their whereabouts?
Heritage Square– Downtown Phoenix
Arizona Science Center– Downtown Phoenix
Heard Museum– North Central Phoenix
Musical Instrument Museum– North Phoenix
Frank Lloyd Wright Taliesin West– Scottsdale
Odysea Aquarium/Butterfly Wonderland– Scottsdale