At the heart of New Mexico beats the pulse of a vibrant city. In Albuquerque, diverse cultures, authentic art and dynamic traditions have helped shape our centuries-old story. No matter your interests, the city has countless opportunities for you to explore. Sample traditional New Mexican cuisine that takes minutes to make and hundreds of years to prepare, experience world-class museums, stroll along Central Avenue under the vintage neon glow of Route 66, or soar high above the city in the hot air ballooning capital of the world — a sight sure to change your perspective.
Immerse yourself in our painted skies, abundant space and more than 310 days of sunshine, which make it possible to ski the slopes of the Sandia Mountains and play a round at one of our award-winning golf courses, all in the same day. Albuquerque is an oasis in the high desert, full of rich history and inspiring ideas. Plan your trip today, and leave Albuquerque viewing your own world in a whole new light.
- How much is the total cumulative hotel tax? 15.75%
- How much is the F&B tax? 7.875%
- How much is the average F&B gratuity? 22%
- How many miles from the airport to downtown? 4.9 Miles
- Is there public transportation, such as a bus or subway available?
ABQ Ride + Albuquerque Rapid Transit
- How much does the public transportation cost? ABQ Ride- $1
- What is the shuttle bus fare from the airport to downtown? N/A
- What is the taxi fare from airport to downtown? $20
- How many daily flights in and out of airport? 65
- Is the airport a hub for any carrier? No
- What are the major carriers serving airport?
American, Delta, Southwest, United, Spirit, JetBlue and Alaska Airlines
- How many committable hotel rooms downtown on peak night? 895
- How many committable hotel rooms downtown on peak within walking distance to convention center? 690
- How many headquarter hotel properties? 17
- How many rooms available on peak night at the largest headquarter property?
350 – The Clyde Hotel
- Can you list hotels by rating?? 5 star, 4 star, 3 star? With over 17,000 room nights in Albuquerque, ranging from full-service to limited service, we are able to provide a variety of housing options for attendees.
- How many total gross square feet of exhibit space at Convention Center? 167,562 sqft
- How much of this exhibit space is contiguous? 106,200 sqft
- How many total gross square feet of meeting space is available at the Convention center? >270,000 sqft
- How many meeting rooms does the convention center have? 31
- How big is the largest meeting room? Tijeras & Mesilla – 2,940 sqft
- How many ballrooms does the convention center have? 3
- How big is the largest ballroom? Ballroom C – 12,348 sqft
- When was the last renovation or expansion? 2016
- When is a future renovation/expansion scheduled? N/A
- Is there free Wi-Fi at the convention center? Yes
- Is there an exclusive in-house Electrical provider? Yes
- Is there an exclusive in-house AV provider? No
- Is there an exclusive in-house decorator? No
- Is there an exclusive in house caterer? Yes
- Is the convention center a union property? No
OFF SITE VENUES
- How many off site venues within walking distance can host up to 2,000 people? Civic Plaza
- How many restaurants are within walking distance of the convention center?
- MAS Tapas y Vino
- Tucano’s Brazilian Grill
- Desert Sky Café
- JC’s New York Pizza
- 505 Central Food Hall
- Canvas Artistry
- Can you list 3-5 local attractions and their whereabouts?
- Sandia Peak Tramway (30 Tramway Loop, Albuquerque, NM 87122)
- Indian Pueblo Cultural Center (2401 12th St NW, Albuquerque, NM 87104)
- Historic Old Town (2000 Mountain Rd NW, Albuquerque, NM 87104)
- Albuquerque Bio Park & Botanical Gardens (903 10th St SW, Albuquerque, NM 87102)
- Petroglyph National Monument (6001 Unser Blvd NW, Albuquerque, NM 87120)