Nashville is known for its deep-rooted camaraderie within the hospitality community, central location, amazing accommodations, authenticity, and of course music! The excitement that naturally surrounds a meeting in Nashville drives attendance – often to record breaking heights. What is good for delegates is even better for planners. With over 40,000 hotel rooms in the city offering options from an under-one-roof resort to an urban walking campus or five star/five diamond boutique property, we can find you the perfect fit. This authenticity and creativity that sets Nashville apart also makes a Music City Meeting a one-of-a kind event. With two main convention centers, an outstanding array of hotels and additional meeting space, a multitude of unique venues and attractions for off-site functions, easy access by plane or car, it is easy to produce a truly unforgettable event in Music City. Nashville offers that unique experience that other cities can’t touch. The tables are set, beverages stocked, beds have been turned back, and the band is warming up – so come on back, we’ve missed you!
- How much is the total cumulative hotel tax?
15.25% tax plus $2.50 convention center tax
- How much is the F&B tax? 9.75%
- How much is the average F&B gratuity? 25%
- How many miles from the airport to downtown?
8 miles/15 minutes
- Is there public transportation, such as a bus or subway available?
Bus, WeGO Public Transit
- How much does the public transportation cost?
$2.00/All Day Pass: $4.00
- What is the shuttle bus fare from the airport to downtown? N/A
- What is the taxi fare from airport to downtown? Approx $25
- How many daily flights in and out of airport?
251 flights daily in more than 50 nonstop markets
- Is the airport a hub for any carrier? Southwest
- What are the major carriers serving airport?
Southwest, American Airlines, Delta Airlines, United Airlines, Alaska Airlines, British Airways, Jet Blue, Allegiant Air
- How many committable hotel rooms downtown on peak night?
10,247, not including hotels that will open in the next 2 years
- How many committable hotel rooms downtown on peak within walking distance to convention center? 7,826 total rooms
- How many headquarter hotel properties?
Omni Nashville, JW Marriott Nashville, Embassy Suites/One Hotel, Westin Nashville, Grand Hyatt Nashville, Renaissance Hotel Nashville
- How many rooms available on peak night at the largest headquarter property?
- Can you list hotels by rating? 5 star , 4 star, 3 star?
Omni Nashville: 4 star
Embassy Suites/One Hotel: Has not opened yet/not rated
Grand Hyatt Nashville: 4 star
Renaissance Hotel Nashville: 4 star
- How many total gross square feet of exhibit space at Convention Center?
Hall/ Expo Space is 353,143 GSF
- How much of this exhibit space is contiguous? 375,000 sq ft
- How many total gross square feet of meeting space is available at the Convention center? 1.2 Million GSF
- How many meeting rooms does the convention center have? 60
- How big is the largest meeting room? 57,500 GSF
- How many ballrooms does the convention center have?
Two – Grand Ballroom 57,500 GSF & Davidson Ballroom 17,900 GSF
- How big is the largest ballroom? 57,500 GSF
- When was the last renovation or expansion?
Music City Center opened in May 2013. Last expansion & renovation was in 2018
- When is a future renovation/expansion scheduled?
None, at this time
- Is there free Wi-Fi at the convention center?
Yes, in public spaces
- Is there an exclusive in-house Electrical provider? Yes, in-house
- Is there an exclusive in-house AV provider?
Not exclusive but the preferred AV Provider is LMG
- Is there an exclusive in-house decorator? No
- Is there an exclusive in house caterer? Yes, Centerplate
- Is the convention center a union property? No, TN is a right to work state
- Here are a list of labor unions with whom planners will be required to work at the convention center: N/A
- Here is a list of labor unions with whom planners will be required to work at the convention center: N/A
OFF SITE VENUES
- How many off site venues within walking distance can host up to 2,000 people?
9: Wildhorse Saloon, Bridgestone Arena, Ascend Amphitheatre, Ryman Auditorium, Musicians Hall of Fame and Museum, Municipal Auditorium, TPAC (Tennessee Performing Arts Center), Schermerhorn Symphony Center, and Nissan Stadium
- How many off site venues within a ten-minute bus transfer can host up to 2,000 people? All of the above, plus these below, so 15 total including the above: Adventure Science Center, Lipscomb University, Belmont University, Vanderbilt University, Bicentennial Capitol Mall State Park, and the Nashville Fairgrounds
- How many restaurants are within walking distance of the convention center? 100+
- Can you list 3-5 local attractions and their whereabouts?
Country Music Hall of Fame – Downtown Nashville
National Museum of African American Music – Downtown
Grand Ole Opry House – Gaylord Opryland Area/8 miles or 15 minutes from downtown
Honky Tonk Row – Downtown Nashville